[jboss-dev] Where is the source for joram tests?

Clebert Suconic csuconic at redhat.com
Wed Jan 20 17:20:30 EST 2010

I could recover it using cvsgrab:

./cvsgrab.sh -webInterface FishEye1_2 -url
http://fisheye.jboss.org/browse/JBoss/joramtests/ -tag
OBJECTWEB_JORAMTESTS_1_5

I will import the latest version (1.5) into SVN. I will not bother on
converting the history unless someone find a good reason (and a
volunteer to do it :-) )

It seems that CVS should still be up and running thought, but it wasnt.