[jboss-dev] Update to jboss-cl-2.2.x stable release

Ales Justin ales.justin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 06:01:53 EST 2010

Afair, the trunk and current 2.0.x branch also include some lifecycle,
shutdown changes made by Adrian.
This is all thoroughly tested, but afaik, not (fully) needed for our OSGi.

I'm saying fully, as we can still use jb-cl, w/o "shutdown" changes,
it's just that we won't be completely OSGi compatible - diff undeploy
behavior.

I'm not aware of any change that would break backwards compatibility.
The stuff Adrian and Thomas added just adds new features, backed by
default behavior in abstract/common classes.

So, I'm OK with any option we choose:
* release 2.2.0.Alpha1
* release 2.0.9.GA
* release 2.0.8.SP1 with just Thomas' needed changes