[jboss-dev] jb-cl and fragments support

Ales Justin ales.justin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 09:09:58 EST 2010

This boils down to fragments support - where, how and when we want them.

I'm not a maintainer of JBCL sub-project, Adrian is.
(one of the rare MC sub-projects I don't maintain/own)

And since I explicitly remember his dislike when you introduced
fragments into the jb-cl code,
I doubt he would be pleased to see them in the official/supported version.

You already had the fragments support in OSGi facade.
What's stopping you now, to put it back there?

For native lib support, we can push the SP1, as that's been agreed upon,
but things we agreed are not properly done, should not be pushed upstream.