[jboss-dev] Update to jboss-cl-2.2.x stable release

Thomas Diesler thomas.diesler at jboss.com
Wed Jan 27 05:41:35 EST 2010

OSGi is functionality that is currently not shipped as part of the AS.

Here is the issue that covers this
https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBAS-7661

To get an idea about the level of coverage I do, have a look at
http://jbmuc.dyndns.org/jboss-osgi/userguide/html/ChapGettingStarted.html#SecHudson

cheers
-thomas