[jboss-dev] WarAnnotationMetaDataDeployer and AOP failures

Ales Justin ales.justin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 10:12:53 EST 2010

> On 01/27/2010 04:50 PM, Ales Justin wrote:
>> Looking at the code, I don't see a reason why it cannot be at POST_PARSE.
>>
>> Another thing we can notice from this issue is that deployers ordering
>> has changed -- it seems we (already) no longer use relative order for
>> ordering.
>>
> This is not true.

You don't know that. ;-)
As DependenciesTopologicalDeployerSorter is actually currently not used,
and I have no other explanation on why that Web deployer kicked in
before AOP deployer -- their relative order was an explicit order hack:
AOP = Web + 1.

This could be either good or bad:
* good: exposed some issues; e.g. alt-dd order
* bad: it didn't expose some issues :-); e.g. we might have bad/random order

We can try switching to this sort alg,
doing it on a clean Hudson run would be best - to expose any changes.