[jboss-dev] m4 is when?

Carlo de Wolf cdewolf at redhat.com
Mon Jul 5 18:57:54 EDT 2010

We're currently working through the integration of timers and async.
Timers is in trunk. With the exception of some calendar expression bits
it's working.
Async is coming soon into trunk. Right now local testing is being completed.
Both still need thorough monkey proof testing in terms of functionality,
performance and memory usage.

I don't mind any component update that does not bring any regression.

Carlo