[jboss-dev] m4 is when?

Jason T. Greene jason.greene at redhat.com
Fri Jul 16 15:09:05 EDT 2010

Ok, I'll push the tag day until Wednesday to give you more time since
this is the last planned milestone before CR. That we you can get better
feedback from the community.

On 7/13/10 10:42 AM, Bill Burke wrote:
> Can you wait until Tues/Wednesday?  Resteasy 2.0-RC1 just went out
> yesterday.  I'm giving it a week+ for users to report back on blockers
> or quick fixes then release Restasy 2.0.GA on Monday night.  But there
> should be very little, if any changes from 2.0-RC1.

> Also, is there a way to get maven driven integration tests run with the
> build?  Resteasy integration tests, within resteasy-int/test module,
> require a running jboss instance.  If its too difficult, no worries.

I see ALR answered this in another thread.

> Some things you might want to list as far as JAX-RS goes for M4 release:
> * complete CDI and EJB integration
> * complete scanning integration.  No web.xml resteasy specific code required

OK cool. Do you want me to say more? I could put a big blurb in the
release notes if you want.

> Jason Greene wrote:
>> EJB 3.1 finished  the main M4 elements, so the plan is to tag on Monday. Is that enough time?
>>
>> On Jul 6, 2010, at 7:49 AM, Bill Burke wrote:
>>
>>> I just want to know when I need to get Resteasy 2.0 released by.  I can
>>> deferr scheduled bugs/features and release ASAP if needed...

>>> --
>>> Bill Burke
>>> JBoss, a division of Red Hat
>>> http://bill.burkecentral.com