[jboss-dev] new scanning in AS trunk

Jaikiran Pai jpai at redhat.com
Wed Jun 2 11:37:00 EDT 2010

Ales Justin wrote:
> The Embedded needs to set this system property
>
>       // TODO -- remove this once we have Javassist Reflect performance fixed
>       String tif = System.getProperty("org.jboss.reflect.spi.TypeInfoFactory");
>       if (tif == null)
>          System.setProperty("org.jboss.reflect.spi.TypeInfoFactory", "org.jboss.reflect.plugins.introspection.IntrospectionTypeInfoFactory");

Looking at that TODO it looks temporary and a very specific config param
to jboss.reflect. If a system property is required, then maybe it could
be handled/added within the jboss-reflect project which knows the
details about what this config is for? That way, numerous dependent
projects need not change/add the param.

regards,
-Jaikiran