[jboss-dev] new scanning in AS trunk

Andrew Lee Rubinger andrew.rubinger at redhat.com
Wed Jun 2 15:00:18 EDT 2010

Done.

This is the one to revert when you're done:

http://fisheye.jboss.org/changelog/JBossAS/?cs=105585

Though now there's another single failure blocking the suite from finishing:

Running org.jboss.jbossas.embedded.testsuite.ServerIntegrationTest
Tests run: 7, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 46.498
sec <<< FAILURE!

Results :

Tests in error:

testDataSourceAndEntity(org.jboss.jbossas.embedded.testsuite.ServerIntegrationTest)

S,
ALR

--
Andrew Lee Rubinger