[jboss-dev] WARN message from WarAnnotationMetaDataDeployer for 2.3 version of web-app

Rémy Maucherat remy.maucherat at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 08:45:28 EDT 2010

On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 2:25 PM, Jaikiran Pai <jpai at redhat.com> wrote:
> We have a .war file with 3.0 version in one of our EJB3 tests in the AS.
> It's working fine currently (tried it locally too) and isn't printing out
> any WARN messages from that deployer. Attached is the file (if you want to
> give it a quick try).

Ok, thanks a lot ! Now I have some progress. I don't see this as being
related to the web.xml version (which would make little sense), but
for me it is related to the deployment name (which makes no sense at
all). The invoker.war and ROOT.war do not work, but if I rename
ROOT.war to foo.war, then all the scanning attachments are present,
and it works (or more precisely, it does not break, and I will be able
to test things further, which is much nicer than being stuck).

Ales, any idea ?

Rémy