[jboss-dev] Embedded Integration Suite by Default in AS Build

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Fri Jun 4 12:03:00 EDT 2010

Yeah.

In the past I thought about fixing all the broken module-specific
testsuites in AS trunk by having them all be part of a profile that is
disabled by default. Advantage being there's no need for a dev to do
something special to disable them to execute the routine task of an
incremental build.

But -DskipTests=true is trivial and maven standard. And I'm sick to
death of special knowledge being required to do project builds, which is
what would be needed to activate a test profile and run tests before
committing.

Brian Stansberry
Lead, AS Clustering
JBoss by Red Hat