[jboss-dev] Way to scan for classes that extend or implement

Ales Justin ales.justin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 05:58:07 EDT 2010

I've fixed this in scanning trunk, so you don't need the url anymore.
If null, the whole deployment unit's owning classpath will be checked.

For the moment you can use the scanning trunk's snapshot - the api is still the same,
and I'll try to do new release asap -- need to fix some CL & Deployers issue before doing the whole cycle.