[jboss-dev] New JBoss.org Maven Repositories Almost Ready

Paul Gier pgier at redhat.com
Fri Mar 12 12:00:46 EST 2010

Hi Everyone,

As some of you are aware, there has been a recent effort to improve our Maven
repository infrastructure [1] for the community projects at JBoss.org.  At this
point we have completed the requirements gathering and two phases of testing
[2].  We are planning to release the new repository infrastructure to the JBoss
community April 12.  At this point we will be disabling commit access to the
current repository, and deployment of any new releases will be done through the
new Nexus server.  More specific details about artifact deployment an how to use
the new repository will be provided before the release date.

Please let me know if you have any questions/concerns about the new repository.

Thanks!

[1]http://community.jboss.org/wiki/MavenRepositoryInfrastructure
[2]http://community.jboss.org/wiki/MavenRepositoryTestPlan
[3]http://community.jboss.org/wiki/JBossorgMavenRepositoryConfiguration