[jboss-dev] VFS3 update breaks MC update

John Bailey jbailey at redhat.com
Mon Mar 15 13:13:26 EDT 2010

We can revert VFS3 for now.  Yeah.  There is no code change needed(just
recompile) on the MC components, as MountHandle is a Closeable, but
there seems to be a binary incompatibility with with method signature.

I will take a look at what we can do to get VFS update in without having
to recompile the MC components.