[jboss-dev] Java EE Specs Project

Shelly McGowan smcgowan at redhat.com
Thu May 27 10:59:37 EDT 2010

Continuing work on JBoss Java EE Spec Project[1], I recently released 1.0.0.Beta4 version of the jboss-javaee-6.0 specs pom found here:

https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/groups/public/org/jboss/spec/jboss-javaee-6.0/1.0.0.Beta4/

This pom defines the full set of Java EE APIs for use with JBoss AS 6.  This pom imports a BOM POM[2] - jboss-javaee6-specs-bom - as recommended for dependency version control.

Most of the API modules in the org.jboss.specs project[3] are still tagged as Beta.  I'm working to get these to Final release as soon as possible.  My next task is generating the aggregate[4] set of JavaDocs so they can be reviewed before the Final tag.

Two outstanding issues to note:
https://jira.jboss.org/browse/JBEE-34
https://jira.jboss.org/browse/JBEE-39

Feedback is welcome.