[jboss-dev] jbossts 4.11.0.Final invalid pom

Andrew Dinn adinn at redhat.com
Tue Nov 2 07:50:22 EDT 2010

On 11/02/2010 11:14 AM, Alexey Loubyansky wrote:
 > Note, the missing dependencies above are excluded from the jbossts
 > dependency in the pom (in the AS).
 > And the versions for these dependencies should be
 > version.org.picketbox for jbosssx,
 > version.org.jboss.spec.javax.xml.bind.jboss-jaxb-api_2.2_spec for jaxb,
 > version.org.jboss.spec.javax.xml.ws.jboss-jaxws-api_2.2_spec for jaxws.

I don't know why we have a dependency on jbosssx. I believe the other
two dependencies are there because XTS needs to be able to use JaxWS and
JaxB. I don't know know why the versions are excluded for these two but
Jonathan may. When it comes to the TS maven dependencies I have always
played Wagner to his Faust and left him to make the bargain with
Mephistopheles.

 > How can we fix this?

Ditch maven for ant? Ok, I'll settle for make?

regards,

Andrew Dinn