[jboss-dev] Branching jbossas/trunk for 6.0.0.CR1 Release

Marius Bogoevici mariusb at redhat.com
Wed Nov 10 12:12:52 EST 2010

On 2010-11-10, at 11:47 AM, Shelly McGowan wrote:

> As planned, jbossas/trunk will be branched later tonight:
>
> http://community.jboss.org/wiki/AS600CR1StatusExecutiveSummary
>
> A few outstanding JIRAs expected for the release remain.  Let me know if these
> issues are BLOCKERS for the release or will be deferred.
>
> EJB 3 Update:
> https://jira.jboss.org/browse/JBAS-8370
> -- Async
>
> Integration of jboss-ejb3-bean-instantiator
> https://jira.jboss.org/browse/JBAS-8313

If Bean Instantiator is integrated, it would be good to be able to also do https://jira.jboss.org/browse/JBAS-8279 (CDI constructor injection into EJBs) which is the main driver behind the instantiator feature.

The code for doing that is pretty much ready, but depending on when the jboss-ejb3-bean-instantiator integration completes, I may cross the branching deadline tonight (also due to testing, etc) - i.e. be done with it very late or just tomorrow morning.