[jboss-dev] AS trunk frozen : Merge in progress.

Jaikiran Pai jpai at redhat.com
Tue Nov 16 09:35:36 EST 2010

Just an update - I've merged the changes to AS trunk and am fixing some
of the testsuite issues. I've covered most of the issues that were
noticed after this integration. I'll probably need another day to fix
these regressions (mainly involves releases and re-running of tests). So
please do not commit to AS trunk until my next mail, unless it's a real
important commit.

Thank you.

-Jaikiran