[jboss-dev] SwitchBoard integration into AS trunk - Round 2

Jaikiran Pai jpai at redhat.com
Mon Nov 22 01:55:32 EST 2010

Hello everyone,

A second round of SwitchBoard/jboss-injection integration in AS trunk is
going to happen today. This mainly brings in EJB3 containers integrated
with SwitchBoard and jboss-injection. AS trunk is _open_ for commits and
you can go ahead with any of your commits into AS trunk. This mail is
more of a FYI since you might see some testsuite regressions (embedded
and smoke-test will be passing) which I'll be fixing once I get the
results.

-Jaikiran