[jboss-dev] JBossAS 6.0.0.M5 Released

Shelly McGowan smcgowan at redhat.com
Fri Sep 24 08:54:57 EDT 2010

Marek,

Milestone 5 was intended to provide a stable release to the community while we continue
 work for the CR1 milestone.  The list of JIRAs are shown what has been resolved
between 6.0.0.M4 and the 6.0.0.M5 tag.

I had a request by a few project leads for a stable distribution of JBoss AS.  While
doing that work, I decided to push/announce to the community.

Sorry for the confusion.

Shelly McGowan
JBoss, by Red Hat