[jboss-dev] RESCHEDULED: JBoss AS 6.1.0 Tag Monday, August 15, 16:00 UTC

Shelly McGowan smcgowan at redhat.com
Fri Aug 12 11:51:36 EDT 2011

The AS 6.1.0 tag will be postponed till Monday as there were a couple
of requests for additional time for planned bug fixes and integration testing.

As always, if you want the latest zip distribution built from jbossas/trunk, the nightly build can
be obtained here:

http://hudson.jboss.org/jenkins/view/JBoss%20AS/job/JBoss-AS-6.1.x/

Shelly McGowan
JBoss, by Red Hat