[jboss-l10n] Web Beans Guide translation issue: Chapter 6 is broken

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Sun Jul 5 23:02:48 EDT 2009

All

POT/POs have been updated now, if I have been doing correct (revision 3008).
I am not sure how to build this document, so could someone please build
and verify if Chapter 6 has now got sane translation?

Btw, Japanese had been translated 100% but now it got some fuzzy and
untranslated strings...why?

cheers
noriko

Noriko Mizumoto さんは書きました: