[jboss-l10n] Hi

Sean Flanigan sflaniga at redhat.com
Wed Jun 17 00:13:09 EDT 2009

On 06/16/2009 06:25 PM, Satheesh wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I am new to this list as well as JBOSS.I hope experts here can guide me
> for JBOSS.I wish to get the JBOSS version which has webapps folder like
> Apache tomcat.I need to work with this JBOSS along with j2sdk1.4.2.Can
> anyone please guide me?

Hi Satheesh,

I think you will need to run a fairly old version of JBoss AS (probably
4.0.5.GA) if you want Java 1.4 compatibility.  Have a look at the
release notes on the download page to check requirements:
   http://www.jboss.org/jbossas/downloads/

In any case, this mailing list (jboss-L10n) is more about translating
the JBoss projects, not JBoss AS development questions.

I would recommend trying the JBoss User forums, perhaps the Beginners'
Corner:
   http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=main&c=5

Regards

Sean.