[jboss-l10n] New projects - Hibernate Search and Validator

Hardy Ferentschik hardy at hibernate.org
Thu Sep 15 09:02:02 EDT 2011

Hi,

I would like to create two new projects on Zantana - Hibernate Search and
Hibernate Validator.
Could someone with the right privileges create the initial projects. For
now it should be ok
to add me as project maintainer. Please let me know if there is more
information needed.

--Hardy

P.S. When trying to do an initial import as per documentation here -
http://community.jboss.org/wiki/ZanataIntegration,
is there a staging server one can use to try the different commands. I
would assume that one
has to experiment a few times before everything works as expected.