[jboss-l10n] BRMS / BPMS 6.0 translations

Toshiya Kobayashi tkobayas at redhat.com
Thu Oct 31 03:19:15 EDT 2013

Thanks Mike,

I built kie-wb-distributions in master with "mvn clean install -P fullProfile -DskipTests" and tested kie-drools-wb-6.1.0-SNAPSHOT-jboss-as7.0.war and kie-wb-6.1.0-SNAPSHOT-jboss-as7.war with locale=ja_JP. They display translated text, thank you!

However, it's still a long road. I found some issues.

- Home page is not translated (homepame.png)
- Some menu bar items are not translated (menu.png : I'll attach it in the next mail)
- Some garbled characters in "Process Management" (processmanagement.png : I'll attach it in the next mail)
- Designer is broken when locale=ja_JP (designer.png : I'll attach it in the next mail)

It might be due to the lack of translated resources or issues in building process.

I guess you are very busy so I'll try to investigate/contribute as far as possible. If you have any hints to debug, it would be highly appreciated.

Also one more point, I have tried BPMS 6.0.0.Beta1 (= BPMS 6.0.0.ER4) with locale=ja_JP but there is no translation. I guess internal product repo hasn't comsumed translated resources, right?

e.g. http://git.app.eng.bos.redhat.com/drools-wb.git

Then, do we have to take an action to include them in product branch? Shall I file a BZ for that?

Regards,
Toshiya