[jboss-rpm] Initial import of the AS7 spec - soon

Marek Goldmann mgoldman at redhat.com
Fri Mar 23 07:41:18 EDT 2012

Hiya all,

We're progressing very well with updates, I would like to thank
especially Juan for his awesome work!

We're *very* close to have all required package set in Fedora to run AS7
in *web profile*. The last big dependency is Hibernate 4, but we're
working on making it possible to package (yes, Gradle).

In the next couple of days I'll submit the initial spec file for JBoss
AS 7.1.0.Final for review. This will be still a spec file in works of
course, as there may be still some things to tweak.

Onward!

--Marek