[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - JSF question, server goes crazy when using mozilla

goose-dog do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 1 01:51:17 EDT 2006

this must be the wrong place to post this, but I'm not getting much help from the sun forum so I'll try my luck here.

When I use firefox or IE, everything works as expected.  However I noticed when I use mozilla to access the page, the server log goes crazy infinately logging the following:

2006-07-31 22:49:42,885 ERROR [org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.util.MyFacesResourceLoader] Unable to find resource resource/kupudrawers/index.seam for component inputHtml.InputHtmlRenderer. Check that this file is available in the classpath in sub-directory /resource of the package-directory.

Once I close the browser, it stops.  Navigating away from the site does not stop, I had to close the browser.. and the browser is not on the same machine as the server.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962055#3962055

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3962055