[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - SessionListener with EJB???

qualitha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 1 10:28:12 EDT 2006

Hi at all,

does anyone know about a way to do some defined action before a session will be invalidated after a timeout? For example if a user logs into the JBoss and a session for this principal has been created, I´d like to do a database-update before the session is destroyed or invalidated. I have found this option together with the javax.servlet.http.HttpSessionListener but I am wondering if there is a possibility within an EJB3-environment as well.

Thank you very much
Thomas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962188#3962188

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3962188