[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: MDB deployment problem

chiragrpatel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 1 10:58:56 EDT 2006

slight problem with my previous post.  It didn't quite work as well as I had hoped.  It does prevent the exception from occuring, but then it stops picking up my entries from ejb-jar.xml and jboss.xml.  If I change the <ejb-name> to match what I put in the annotation, i get the "Unable to create activation spec" error again.

Basically, it seems I get this problem anytime I have xml entries in ejb-jar.xml or jboss.xml (or both), and if the <ejb-name> matches what's being deployed.  This is problematic because I want to specify the topic name in jboss.xml, but I can't because i can't have a jboss.xml entry with the matching <ejb-name>.  This seems like a pretty big problem.  Is this a JBoss bug?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962205#3962205

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3962205