[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Problem with SOAP Attachments using EJB 2.1 Web Service

mnorthu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 1 11:38:31 EDT 2006

The SOAP w/ Attachments example shows a procedure for port operations with a "known" mime-type.  We have a method for retrieving arbitrary files, and we would like to set the mime-type correctly based on the file extension.

The user's guide chapter 11 seems to suggest that MTOM/XOP is a good choice for unknown return mime types (*/* maps to DataHandler).  However, I do not understand how to use MTOM/XOP with JAX-RPC.  Is this possible?

Are the samples/test cases available for download?  I would like to see the source code.

Thanks,
~Max

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962223#3962223

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3962223