[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - BPEL: ServiceGeneratorTask WebDeployTask cannot be found

KVAK_TNT do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 1 12:03:58 EDT 2006

Hi there!

I have downloaded the BPEL for jBPM. Now I have a small but "therefore system not working" Problem...

Following (original) Code:
doc/examples/process.template.xml
  |   <!-- ======================== -->
  |   <!-- === TASK DEFINITIONS === -->
  |   <!-- ======================== -->
  |
  |   <taskdef name="webdeploy" classname="org.jbpm.bpel.ant.WebDeployTask">
  |     <classpath refid="webtask.classpath" />
  |   </taskdef>
  |   <taskdef name="servicegen" classname="org.jbpm.bpel.ant.ServiceGeneratorTask">
  |     <classpath refid="servicegen.classpath" />
  |   </taskdef>

Resulting Error:
taskdef class org.jbpm.bpel.ant.WebDeployTask cannot be found
  | taskdef class org.jbpm.bpel.ant.WebDeployTask cannot be found

next Code:
doc/examples/build.xml
  |   <taskdef name="webdbschema" classname="org.jbpm.bpel.ant.WebDBSchemaTask">
  |     <classpath refid="webtask.classpath" />
  |   </taskdef>

taskdef class org.jbpm.bpel.ant.WebDBSchemaTask cannot be found

All of them are big problems, because I cannot build or create a schema

Does anyone know a sollution for this? That would be great!

Thanks in Advance!

Claus

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962233#3962233

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3962233