[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Configuring a DataSource for remote usage

KenRoberts do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 1 12:23:44 EDT 2006

What I'm asking here is, has anyone created a wrapper session bean that exposes a data source?

The subject of this thread was taken directly from ConfigDataSources.  I'm not trying to get a pool object over to the applet, I'm trying to get a facade of a pool object over to the applet.  I thought that since this is probably a common issue that maybe somebody already did it and could help me out.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962238#3962238

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3962238