[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - interceptor not executing in jboss4.0.4GA

chelaru.viorel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 1 18:16:39 EDT 2006

hi,
i know this is a newbie question but i've searched the forum for posts that give the solution of making aop work on jboss4.0.4GA but non works for me;

so i have jboss4.0.4GA, config all,jdk5;
-in \jboss-aop.deployer\META-INF\jboss-service.xml i 've set EnableLoadtimeWeaving to true
-in jbossweb-tomcat55.sar\META-INF\jboss-service.xml i 've set UseJBossWebLoader to true
- i deployed the .aop jar in the deploy dir
- i deployed a simple war with a jsp calling new HelloAOP().callMe()

jboss-aop.xml is :

as you can see...it's not such a big deal...; the call new HelloAOP().callMe() works fine but the interceptor does't do anything....; AspectDeployer sais that deployed my test.aop ...no error message...and nothing from the interceptor....

what i'm missing ?
thanks

Viorel

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962305#3962305