[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Problem with SOAP Attachments using EJB 2.1 Web Service

mnorthu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 1 19:24:46 EDT 2006

Ok, I found some samples for jbossws 1.0.1 GA.

It would be nice to see a working sample where the Server returns an attachment to the Client.  The example which I have shown seems to indicate that there may be a bug in this scenario.

It would be great if we could return arbitrary content types using a DataHandler return type.  But if this is not possible, perhaps with a SOAP response handler.

Thanks,
~Max

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962320#3962320

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3962320