[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: monitoring piece of default webapp not displaying the co

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 2 02:41:11 EDT 2006

anonymous wrote : So one child token goes to a "node" while the other still goes to a "task-node". And then I added the action to the node instead of the event "node-enter". But I still see the same results.

ok, thanks for trying

anonymous wrote : i.e. If I manually (via the webapp) "Save and close task" first, the application waits until the MDB signals the child token (node). The debug messages show that the process resumes, goes into join, and past it to the next node, etc. But the image (monitoring peice) still highlights the child node.

  | Strange behavior!

Correct, that is why I pay attention to it.
It could be that the child token always stays in the node and that the webapp displays it incorrectly

Question: Do you save the PI after signalling it to go into the fork? I assume you do, but just want to be sure.

Closing the context could indeed be dependend on the configuration of hibernate. I've never used a managed transaction, so have to little knowledge on this subject. The behaviour you see in this area does not seem strange.

anonymous wrote : All I want to do is have a MDB (or some external program) signal whatever token (root token or token) is passed to it. I'm initiating the process through the default webapp. When I come to a "wait" state, I want an MDB (or external program) signal the token so when I monitor the process instance via the default webapp monitoring piece I can see the state change.

That is what the jbpm async stuff is for, in combination with the commmandExecutor. I've used that in a minimal config and it works.

I have to think further.... if you find additional info, please let us know

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962363#3962363

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3962363