[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Help injecting the SessionContext

bfo81 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 2 04:10:58 EDT 2006

First: You don't need to write value="sessionContext" since the name of the annotated variable is the same, namely sessionContext. You only need to explicitely set the value when the variable's name ist different from the seam component name.

Ok, now to your problem: The last Exception says that reflection cannot set the property. Maybe there's any security restriction in the Java Virtual Machine (I must confess, I'm not that sure why it's possible to access a private field without accessors at all, maybe someone familiar with that could say something about that). I'd try to implement a getter and setter (getSessionContext(), setSessionContext(...), don't forget to put them in the local interface if this is an EJB) in order to see if the exception still occurs then.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962377#3962377

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3962377