[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - No transaction startted when running integration tests

emsa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 2 04:22:52 EDT 2006

Using 1.0.1.GA I am trying to run Integration style test cases with Seam Managed Persistence. My problem is that nothing is written to the database; so I tried with a em.flush() but then I get a javax.persistence.TransactionRequiredException: no transaction is in progress.

So it seams to me like no Transaction is started by Seam when the Script() is invoked or when the em is created ....

Getting the EntityManager by hand and handling the Transations by hand in Entity/Unit tests work as expected so from that I guess that I have managed to configure the EntityManager(Factory) correctly.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

/Magnus

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962379#3962379