[jboss-user] [Remoting] - RMI question - java.rmi.NoSuchObjectException

yair.zaslavsky do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 2 04:36:31 EDT 2006

Good day all,
I'm using JBoss 4.04GA and JBoss Remoting 1.4.1.
I have a JEE application that has a client to a remote J2SE application.
I wrote a code similar to the SimpleServer and SimpleClient in the examples provided, and used rmi as underlying transport.
In some cases I receive the java.rmi.NoSuchObjectException when the client (which is located in the JEE code) tries to perform an invocation on the RMI server (the J2SE code).
Can you please help me and give some information about this problem and how to solve it?

Thanks

Yair

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962384#3962384

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3962384