[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: Hibernate Client Jar with JBoss 4.0.4

Magdalena.Piller do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 2 05:50:02 EDT 2006

"benoitx" wrote : Hi
  | I've just noticed that JBoss 4.0.4 coems with a hibernate-client.jar which is really cool.
  | Benoit

Forgive me if I'm blind, but i just downloaded 4.0.4.GA-Patch1 and looked AGAIN and AGAIN in the standard 4.0.4.GA...and there was NO hibernate-client.jar to be found!
Am i the only one that misses things here? I mean, the README for 4.0.4.GA-Patch1 states they added something to this jar - which i need - so i really would like to use it, but it's just not there...
Can anyone help?
thx

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962402#3962402

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3962402