[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - How can i get my Castor application work under JBoss4.0.4RC1

kingofhawks do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 2 07:57:19 EDT 2006

Deal All:
    I have some classes to deal with XML using Castor which are packaged into EJB jar lib.And i have put Castor.jar and xercesImpl.jar into WEB-INFO/lib.
    But when EJB call my pojo to access Castor library,it will raise  java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not instantiate parser org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration at following code:
    mapping.loadMapping(new InputSource(mappingIn));where mapping is instance of Mapping class in Castor libarary.
    Anyone can tell me how to resolve this problem?Is it class loading issue or conflict with JBoss library?
    Thanks!
   Kingofhawks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962426#3962426

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3962426