[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Exposing jBPM db using a Web Service

falazar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 2 08:47:08 EDT 2006

What is the status of this with the CVS head?

We have advanced quite a ways into our project now, and am working on a login module, and Remote Calls.  We are using oracle, and can remotely call stored procedures from within the jBPM, but need to be able to call into jBPM from either a web services call now, or an RMI call from another program.

It appears that we would need to write all our own jBPM stuff for the webservices, but what about an RMI call?  I have searched all around the forum and web, and only found round-about mentions of this issue.

James Ratcliff

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962448#3962448

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3962448