[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Starting server from within eclipse - does not finish starti

kurtkrumm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 2 12:08:17 EDT 2006

I have a fresh install of eclipse 3.2 and JbossIDE 2 alpha.  Jboss is version 4.0.4.  I have the same setup on one computer and it works fine.  However on my new computer, I try to start the server from within eclipse but the Status in Server view never changes from "Starting..."  This causes a hang when I try to stop the server and does not allow me to use the publish function.

Any Ideas?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962530#3962530

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3962530