[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Undeploy doesn't work when using datasource.

clovistrf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 2 14:12:06 EDT 2006

Tried using DataSourceDelegator to create a weaker reference from application to DataSource but nothing changed.

  |   <mbean code="org.jboss.varia.dsdelegator.DataSourceDelegator"  name="jboss.varia:name=DataSourceDelegator">
  |     <depends>jboss.jca:service=DataSourceBinding,name=AplicacoesApoioDSTeste</depends>
  |     <attribute name="TargetName">java:AplicacoesApoioDSTeste</attribute>
  |     <attribute name="BindName">java:AplicacoesApoioDS</attribute>
  |   </mbean>

Still having same problem. Jboss isn't releasing memory. I used JConsole to monitor PermGen and have the following image.

http://img287.imageshack.us/my.php?image=memoriain5.jpg

Before deploy JBoss was using about 11.200k, after deploy memory used was  17.890k. Undeploy and garbage collection released almost anything from server.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962572#3962572

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3962572