[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Problem with app based on issues example

Holy Joe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 2 15:59:24 EDT 2006

OK, I figured out where the conversationId parameter was coming from.  I had the SeamRedirectFilter in my web.xml (from previous thrashing).  When I remove it, the conversationId stuff goes away, but it also completely breaks my application.  Now when I click on View Issue, I get a blank (i.e. new) issue, instead of the one I click on.

Some more data that might help people point me in the right direction: I am attempting to use this code on top of an existing application (stateless session EJBs, EJB3 persistence over Postgres, custom (albeit trivial) LoginModule).  I am also using Facelets in the UI.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962599#3962599

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3962599