[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: HowTo get process definition XML from process definition

fmuhlenberg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 2 16:41:30 EDT 2006

anonymous wrote :
  | Search the FINE (before people get wrong ideas) forum... besides, you can (not even in 3.0.2) get an xml version of a process INSTANCE. It was always the process definition the instance was created from.

Sorry,  my semantics were incorrect but my question still remains: what is the alternative to retreive the XML from a process definition given that the JpldXmlWriter is deprecated?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962617#3962617

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3962617