[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - WebRemote inconsistencies

ZeddMaxim do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 2 18:23:30 EDT 2006

Is there some sort of SOP I should follow when deploying an application that uses remote methods via WebRemote?

When redeploying for testing, I have about a 50/50 chance that the @WebRemote methods will actually appear in the javascript stubs.  (Half the time I get xxx method is not a function javascript errors.)  Usually if I just rebuild and redeploy the EAR again, it works.

Is this a known seam issue, or am I doing something incorrectly?  Should I be shutting down and undeploying my ear before redeploying?  I'm not posting code, because when it works, it works very well, so I doubt the code is the culprit in this instance.  Enlightmen me if necessary.

Steve

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962655#3962655

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3962655