[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: JBoss automatic shutdown during boot

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 2 19:06:06 EDT 2006

I wonder if the '&' at the end of JBOSSSH is causing a problem.  The ampersand should not be needed there since it is later added when the command is finally submitted, at which point it is appended after the redirect of stdout and stderr.  Not sure what happens if the ampersand is in font of the redirects.

I should have looked at the log output more closely.  I can see that in about 90 seconds after jboss is started, it is mysteriously being asked to shut down.

I looked at AbstractDeploymentScanner, and it appears that the message from it only appears if the shutdown request comes while it is in the middle of deploying something.  And, of course, the shutdown request is coming in as an INT signal (e.g., ctrl-c).  Any chance the app you have deployed might be causing something like this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962663#3962663

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3962663