[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Re: Is it SpringLifecycleInterceptor or just me?

Arno Werr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 2 22:27:18 EDT 2006

>> Any insight?
Found it. I just need to register my own custom editor.

  | protected void initBinder(HttpServletRequest req,
  |             ServletRequestDataBinder binder) throws Exception {
  |         binder.registerCustomEditor(Date.class, new CustomDateEditor(
  |                 new SimpleDateFormat("yyyy-MM-dd"), true));
  |     }

Now it works.
Like they say - there IS a wooden item in F/A-18 Hornet - pilot!

JBoss and Spring... I love this marriage. I really do.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962686#3962686

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3962686