[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Removing a MessageListener doesn't remove its associated

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 3 03:29:25 EDT 2006

"davidrh" wrote : If you manually throw another chunk of messages (say 1000) onto the publish.request and core.track queues, do they become unstuck?

Good question.

I have sent 10000 more messages to each of those queues, and the listeners do indeed become unstuck :)

anonymous wrote :
  | As an aside, do you know when CR4 will be out,

Ovidiu is cutting the release later today hopefully, so probably sometime end of Friday (US time).

anonymous wrote :
  |  as we may be able to work around this by going back to stopping and starting the listeners periodically.

You shouldn't need to do that, if there is a problem here we will fix it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962729#3962729

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3962729