[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Misnamed file in CVS HEAD

jonabbey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 3 11:52:16 EDT 2006

"kukeltje" wrote : I checked even further since it realy surprised me that such a file would have been cheked in and not work. The  correct file (with the .xml extrension is already 3 months old and a file with the .xm extension has not existed in this dir, so it must have been a cvs check-out issue

Gah, it looks like the CVS export I pulled had this file correct, but when I pushed it into our Subversion repository for development here and then checked it back out again, it had got corrupted.

Or something.. I'm not sure what happened.

Sorry.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962903#3962903

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3962903